- The Other Mother: A Novel
- 1 .TheaI had already lost Iris in the Rite Aid. She'd begged and begged to get school supplies, in her sweet-voiced, slightly lisping two-year-old language that unfailingly invites patience on my part just when I'm about to despair of ever managing a simple errand.
- Becoming Auma
- Becoming Auma is a book for every woman who has ever understood the power of friendship, the support of sisterhood, and the combined wisdom born of a circle of women. Melinda Josiah Geaumont's charming story is a mix of fiction, memoir, and the very best of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
- The Department of Lost & Found: A Novel
- “The Department of Lost and Found is honest, touching and funny. Winn Scotch’s thoroughly engaging and optimistic debut simply sparkles!” (Claire Cook, author of Life's a Beach )“With a heroine who dares to be cranky and bitchy abour her disease while still attempting to keep her ‘brave’ game face on.
- Devil's Bridge
- "Lilly writes one scene that builds upon the scene before it with elegant timing and exquisite architecture.".