- Bhagavad Gita English
- This easy-read smooth flowing translation of Bhagavad Gita is for casual or in-depth absorption of the deep psychological truths imparted to Arjuna by Lord Krishna. Gita is about you. Its about your relationship with everything else. Its about Nature, God and reality. It focuses on you.
- The Bhagavad Gita
- On the list of the greatest spiritual books of all time, the Bhagavad Gita resides permanently in the top echelon. This poem of patently Indian genius sprouted an immense tree of devotional, artistic and philosophical elaboration in the subcontinent. The scene is a battlefield with the prince Arjuna pitted against his own family, but no sooner does the poem begin than the action reverts inward.
- Three Versions of the Bhagavad Gita
- Three Complete Translations of the Bhagavad Gita from the Sanskrit ---Swarupananda Version, Kashinath Trimbak Telang Version & Sir Edward Arnold's Version.
- The Bhagavad Gita According to Gandhi
- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (1869—1948) was a preeminent political and spiritual leader of India and the Indian Independence movement. John Strohmeier has edited numerous books on Gandhi. Michael Nagler is Professor Emeritus of Classics and Comparative Literature at UC Berkeley.
- Bhagavad Gita: The Beloved Lord's Secret Love Song
- “Graham Schweig’s new, beautiful, and accessible translation will remain the standard text of this marvelous Song for years to come.” (Huston Smith, author of The World's Religions )“Crystal clear and eminently readable.
- 700 Questions of the Bhagavad Gita
- This work has a question from each verse of the Bhagavad Gita. The Bhagavad Gita is one of the most popular works of Hindu scriptures and considered by many as the most accessible to western sensibilities.
- Bhagavad Gita As It Is: Complete Edition
- Editorial Reviews The publisher, Bhaktivedanta Book Trust, June 15, 2001 Book Description Bhagavad-gita As It Is Complete Edition, with translations and elaborate purports by His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada The Bhagavad-gita is the main source-book on yoga and a concise summary of India's Vedic wisdom.
- Essays on the Gita
- A masterly exposition of the pre-eminent Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad Gita. Itwas after reading these essays, in particular, that in the 1930's PresidentWilson's daughter went to Sri Aurobindo and devoted her life - receiving thename Nishtha via his vision in the Sri Aurobindo Ashram at Pondicherry.
- The Book of Job
- Stephen Mitchell's many books include the bestselling Tao Te Ching, Gilgamesh, and The Second Book of the Tao, as well as The Selected Poetry of Rainer Maria Rilke, The Gospel According to Jesus, Bhagavad Gita, The Book of Job, and Meetings with the Archangel. --Ce texte fait référence à l'édition Broché.
Précédente 1 2 3 4 5 Suivante