- Light Thickens
- Sometimes called the "Agatha Christie of New Zealand," Ngaio Marsh wrote compelling whodunits of the drawing-room variety. Here a full cast of characters is engaged in a production of MACBETH, well aware of the superstition that the play always brings bad luck. Bad luck occurs indeed, in the form of murder, but sleuth Roderick Alleyn is in the audience and, as always, he ultimately gets his man .
- The Lion Triumphant
- Set in Elizabethan England during the war between Spain and England, this is a tangled tale of love, revenge and pride. Marie McCarthy makes Carr's characters come alive. She switches easily from Spanish to French to British accents. M.B.K. (c)AudioFile, Portland, Maine --Ce texte fait référence à l'édition Cassette.
- On Ice (Contemporary Romantic Thriller)
- 5***** review “This was a brilliant story and I got so involved in the characters, I couldn't put it down. Loved the rich descriptions and the story telling was excellent.”A terrified woman erases her past to escape her abusive husband. Taking her children, she disappears from Texas only to reinvent herself as a teacher in a remote Alaskan village.
- Talisman: The Blood Moon
- The Blood Moon is an exciting expansion for the classic board game Talisman! With over 100 Adventure Cards, plus new spells, characters, and alternative endings, The Blood Moon adds a gripping layer of gothic horror to your quest for the Crown of Command.
Précédente 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 101 Suivante