- LE PALAIS DE SAINT-CLOUD
- Saint-Cloud, place de l’Eglise, le 1er août 1589 : au centre d’une populace hostile et vocifératrice, quatre chevaux hennissant furieusement, fouettés avec sauvagerie par les aides du bourreau, déchiraient les membres déjà entaillés du moine Clément, écartelé pour avoir poignardé Henri III dans la maison de Gondi.
- DC Shoes Cruz Mens Sandal D0303398, Tongs homme
- "The material doesn't resemble anything seen before on a sandal and after you tried these things on, they feel closer to a pump than the uncomfortable blister inducing things you are used to! Super soft Nubuck and airbag technology creates a cloud like feel when your walking across anything from soft beaches to pebbly streets.
- The Laws of Thermodynamics: A Very Short Introduction
- From the sudden expansion of a cloud of gas or the cooling of a hot metal, to the unfolding of a thought in our minds and even the course of life itself, everything is governed by the four Laws of Thermodynamics. These laws specify the nature of 'energy' and 'temperature', and are soon revealed to reach out and define the arrow of time itself: why things change and why death must come.
- Cloud 9 (dt. Regel) [Import allemand]
- Cloud 9 will take you straight up through the clouds! The higher the balloon rises the more points you can score. But watch out the balloon can fall at anytime. How long are you willing to stay on and risk losing it all? Reach new heights with Cloud 9!.
- Cloud (La nube)
- SinopsisDavid Portier, un joven periodista de San Francisco que está intentando hacerse un hueco en el mundo de la prensa, descubre la mañana en la que va a hacer la entrevista más importante de su vida, que todo el papel está comenzando a desaparecer misteriosamente.
- Extraordinary Clouds
- Richard Hamblyn is the author of The Cloud Book (D&C 2008) and The Invention of Clouds (Picador 2002), for which he was awarded the 2002 LA Times Book Prize and was shortlisted for the 2002 Samuel Johnson Prize. He is currently the Writer in Residence at the Environment Institute at UCL and lives in London.
- Stupid Cupid-misguided And Right on Target
- After a night on the cloud with his pal the Easter Bunny, Cupid wakes up to a hangover and a mess. Thanks to his wavering aim, three mismatched couples have more to overcome than a few crooked arrows.
- The Cloud Book
- Dr Richard Hamblyn is a post-doctoral research fellow at Nottingham University, England. His book The Invention of Clouds (Picador) was shortlisted for the 2002 Samuel Johnson Prize, and received wide critical acclaim. He lives in London.
- Up On Cloud Nine
- Stol's Laid Out . . .Stol's laid out on this strange bed-trolley thing. He might as well be waiting for his funeral. There's no blood in his face. No twitching or rolling. He's just a slab of dead meat on a hospital bed. I'm pretending I can't see the tube going in and the tube coming out.
Précédente 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Suivante