- The Hours of Henry VIII: A Renaissance Masterpiece by Jean Poyet
- A Book of Hours was a medieval collection of scriptural lessons and prayers for lay readers and a kind of religious day planner for the rich. Pierpont Morgan Library curators Wieck and William M. Voelkle and curatorial assistant K. Michelle Hearne have collaborated here to examine the Hours of Henry VIII, created around 1500 by French illuminator Jean Poyet.
- How to Meet Women and Have Sex in 6 Hours (or Less)
- Seducing a woman and getting her to happily sleep with you - within just hours of meeting her - is not only possible, it actually happens all the time. and it is a daily reality for many guys who have learned the step-by-step "process" for making it happen. If you've been wanting to make "same night sex" part of your daily reality, now if your opportunity.
- The Neighbor
- Chapter One I’ve always wondered what people felt in the final few hours of their lives.