- MEXICO CITY: AN OPINIONATED GUIDE FOR THE CURIOUS TRAVELER
- Born in New York City, Jim Johnston currently lives and works in Mexico City. Johnston studied architecture at the University of Virginia and graphic design at the School of Visual Arts. His career as a professional artist spans more than twenty-five years and includes many different media. Since 1997, he has worked as a printmaker and teacher.
- Computational Linguistics and Intelligent Text Processing: 7th International Conference, CICLing 2006, Mexico City, Mexico, Febr
- Computational Linguistics and Intelligent Text Processing: 7th International Conference, CICLing 2006, Mexico City, Mexico, February 19-25, 2006, Proceedings
- Mexico Set: Library Edition
- Now on the shadowy East-West battlefield of Mexico City. British intelligence agent Bernard Samson must entice his opposite number, a disaffected KGB major, to take the final, dramatic step -- and defect.But the price of one Russian's freedom must be paid in blood -- blood that Samson unexpectedly and incriminatingly finds on his own hands.
- Mexico City
- "STREETWISE is an absolute travel essential".
- Aglaia Konrad: Elasticity
- After photographing metropolises such as Tokyo, São Paolo, Cairo, Paris, and Mexico City, Aglaia Konrad manipulates these images by mirroring, enlarging, collaging, and copying them. In her two- and three-dimensional installations she not only plays with the phenomena and the representation of the city but also toys with questions concerning ambiguity, identity, and perception.
- Phytochemistry of Medicinal Plants
- University of Ottawa, Canada. Thirty-fourth Annual Meeting of the Phytochemical Society of North America, August 15-19th, 1994, Mexico City, Mexico. 33 contributors, including 6 U.S.
- Academic American Encyclopedia
- Maps for geological periods were revised, and those for the U.K. now show the new local government structure of unitary authorities. Of 26 map changes, 9 are entirely new city maps (Hong Kong, Mexico City). Modern architecture added a shot of the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain, and archaeology added the Great Zimbabwe complex, epigraphy, radiocarbon dating, and the Lindow Man--just some of 166 new and revised color illustrations.
- Mexico: The Rough Guide, First Edition (1995)
- You won't find a more reliable handbook to this vast, exciting country. The book features excellent coverage of the country's cultural delights, from the nightlife and metropolitan pleasures of Mexico City to the rustic spirit and arts of towns off the beaten track. For beach-goers, the guide is packed with hard-won advice for visiting popular seaside resorts as well as remote beaches.
- Mexico City Unanchor Travel Guide - 3-Day Highlights Itinerary
- * This itinerary is the perfect introduction to Mexico City, including both major sights and insiders places. * Get over safety and transportation concerns with many useful tips and directions on how to move around in the city as an independent traveller. * Save money and time using public transportation.
Précédente 1 2 3 4 5 Suivante