- Exam Prep Fire Inspector I & II
- Exam Prep: Fire Inspector I & II is designed to thoroughly prepare you for a Fire Inspector I or II certification, promotion, or training examination by including the same type of multiple-choice questions you are likely to encounter on the actual exam. To help improve examination scores, this preparation guide follows Performance Training Systems, Inc.
- Fundamentals of Fire Fighter Skills Workbook
- This resource is designed to encourage critical thinking and aid comprehension of the course material through: case studies and corresponding questions figure labeling exercises crossword puzzles matching, fill-in-the-blank, short answer, and multiple-choice questions skill drill activities In case you have a question about an exercise, page references to Fundamentals of Fire Fighter Skills are provided for every question in the Student Workbook.
- The Failure of Grassroots Pan-Africanism: The Case of the All-African Trade Union Federation
- A work of masterful scholarship and powerful feeling,The Failure of Grassroots Pan-Africanism traces the history of a Pan-Africanist inspired non-aligned trade union federation, the All-African Trade Union Federation (AATUF) set up in 1961. This thoroughly researched analysis establishes the multiple causes of the tragic failure of the AATUF to fulfill its mission.
- His Kiss (Young Adult Romance)
- Ally's world was totally on track: the right boyfriend, the right school activities, the right plans. But then she is bribed into kissing the school "bad boy." And now nothing is right. Nothing! Because all she can think about is . His Kiss.Long Novella36,000-words130 pages Melanie Marks has had multiple books published by multiple publishers in all genres--teen, adult and children's.
- Neurosurgery Board Review: Questions and Answers for Self-Assessment
- Featuring more than 1,000 challenging, clinically relevant questions, this book provides the preparation needed to succeed in the Neurosurgery Written Board Examination.To help achieve the best results, NEUROSURGERY BOARD REVIEW follows the exam's multiple-choice format and includes referenced answers to all questions.
- Jockum Nordstrom: A Stick In The Wood
- Pseudo-naïve and funny, Jockum Nordström's works compress a bundle of simultaneous narratives in a single frozen frame. He says, "A single picture of mine may often be based on a multiple of originals. I am constantly looking at my immediate surroundings as well as books." Art, photographs, people, plants, architecture, patterns, textiles, sex, and history all play an important role in his compositions.
- What's Your Aging IQ?
- We all know someone "old." It might be a grandparent, a neighbor, or maybe the person behind the counter at the dry cleaners. But what is normal aging?In this booklet there are several very short stories, each followed by a few related questions. Some are multiple-choice, some are true/false (T/F), and some yes/no (Y/N).
- Comprendre Deleuze - Essai graphique
- L'auteur, Philippe Mengue, est agrégé et docteur d'État en philosophie. Il enseigne au Collège International de Philosophie (2010-2012). Il a déjà publié entre autres Gilles Deleuze ou le système multiple (Kirmé, 1995), Deleuze et la question de la démocratie (L'Harmattan, 2003), Utopies et devenirs deleuziens (L'Harmattan, 2009).
- Arts primitifs entrée libre
- Arts des tribus d'Afrique, des îles du Pacifique, des lointaines Amériques, d'Asie aussi. Le monde des arts primitifs est riche et multiple. La magie est toujours proche, les esprits rôdent, les ancêtres ne meurent jamais. Au rythme des tam-tams, partons à la rencontre des Papous et des Zoulous, des Mayas, des Knaak et des Inuits.
Précédente 1 2 3 4 5 Suivante