- Beginner 3 Did you do that? Book 4
- General Editor: Sue Palmer Fiction Editor and Language Consultant: Wendy BodyThe Longman Book Project for ages 4-11: Inspires children with an unparalleled variety of fiction by significant children�??s authors and illustrators such as Anne Fine, Beverley Naidoo, Michael Rosen, Jacqueline Wilson and Geraldine McCaughrean.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 Classroom in a Book
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 Classroom in a Book is the most thorough and comprehensive way for you to master all the new features in Adobe's top-rated consumer-targeted photo-editing software. Each chapter in this step-by-step, project-based guide contains a project that builds on your growing knowledge of the program, while end-of-chapter review questions reinforce each lesson.
- Handbook of Australian, New Zealand And Antarctic Birds
- The conclusion of the HANZAB series, a project which began 25 years ago and has directly involved over 100 people, is a defining moment in the history of Australasian ornithology. With this seventh and final volume, the series provides a complete and comprehensive account of all 957 bird species in Australia, New Zealand and Antarctica.
- Splash! Activity Book 1
- Pupils consolidate what they have learnt with exercises and puzzles involving writing, listening, reading, speaking, drawing and colouring Alternate units of the Activity Book have a project or craft activity lesson .
- Beyond the Vision
- Kay L. McDonald was born and raised in Salem, Oregon. A lifelong writer, she began her first published project, The Brightwood Expedition, while at home with two preschool children. With two subsequent novels, that project became The Brightwood Trilogy, which is continued in Beyond the Vision. Kay and her husband have built a home 10 miles south of Salem on the Willamette River.
Précédente 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Suivante