- John Updike was born in 1932 in Shillington, Pennsylvania. John Updike's first novel, The Poorhouse Fair, was published in 1959. It was followed by Rabbit, Run, Rabbit is Rich (1981) and Rabbit at Rest (1990). Other novels by John Updike include Marry Me, The Witches of Eastwick, which was made into a major feature film, Memories of the Ford Administration, Brazil, In the Beauty of the Lilies and Toward the End of Time.
- The 5-minute Veterinary Consult: Ferret And Rabbit
- The 5-Minute Veterinary Consult:Ferret and Rabbit is designed to provide concise, practical information for the diagnosis and treatment of conditions and diseases in the ferret and rabbit. The unique format provides consistency and breadth of coverage unparalleled by other texts.
- The Surprise Party
- "I'm having a party tomorrow," Rabbit whispers to Owl. "It's a surprise." But Owl tell the news to Squirrel, he says, "Rabbit is hoeing the parsley tomorrow. It's a surprise." By the time word has spread to all of Rabbit's friends, it's anyone's guess just what it is that Rabbit will be doing tomorrow! --Ce texte fait référence à l'édition Broché.
- The Collected Sam & Max: Surfin' the Highway
- I'm not going to pretend this book makes any sense. But it is funny as all heck. It's about . well . a dog and a rabbit-like creature who operate as "freelance police," going around town and stopping crime where they can. You may be familiar with the Sam & Max CD-ROM game from Lucas Art.
Précédente 1 2 3 4 5 Suivante