- Roll of Honor: Numbers Xiv-XV : Names of Soldiers Who Died in Defense of the American Union
- With respect to the main entry in this series , No. XIV contains the names of 12,000 men who were buried in prison camps in all states in rebellion, including ten pages of Andersonville POWs additional to No. III. No. XV covers burials mainly at Antietam, Arlington (additional), Culpeper Courthouse, Cold Harbor, Winchester, Staunton, and scattered localities in Virginia.
- Going Postal: Rage, Murder, And Rebellion, From Reagan's Workplaces To Clinton's Columbine And Beyond
- An eye-opening look at the phenomenon of school and workplace shootings in America, Going Postal explores the rage-murder phenomenon that has plagued and baffled America for the last three decades, and offers some provocative answers to the oft-asked question, "Why?" By juxtaposing the historical place of rage in America with the social climate that has existed since the 1980s when Reaganomics began to widen the gap
- Union and anti-slavery speeches, delivered during the rebellion
- This book, "Union and anti-slavery speeches, delivered during the rebellion", by Drake, Charles D. (Charles Daniel), 1811-1892, is a replication of a book originally published before 1864. It has been restored by human beings, page by page, so that you may enjoy it in a form as close to the original as possible.
- Rebecca West: Heroism, Rebellion, and the Female Epic
- Rebecca West (1892-1983) was a prominent English critic, journalist, and novelist. She contributed to feminist and socialist magazines, had a lengthy relationship with H. G. Wells, and was named Dame of the British Empire in 1959. Her literary reputation declined after 1970 and was revived in the mid-1980s, with the posthumous publication of three novels and a memoir, as wells as the reissue of several earlier works.
- Lady Iona's Rebellion (sexy historical romance)
- Praise for Lady Iona's Rebellion"Filled with emotion and torment." ~ A Perfect 10! by Romance Reviews Today".an outrageous romp through Regency England." ~ 4 Ribbons! by Romance JunkiesOverview of Lady Iona's RebellionWhen obedient Lady Iona is pressured into accepting a husband of her father's choosing, she seeks out notorious rake, Lord Nathan Wynter, for lessons in rebellion.
Précédente 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Suivante