- Release the Book Within
- This book is for anyone who wants to write a non-fiction book but does not know where to start. Find inspiration to help you with planning, deciding what 'ingredients' you need and how to construct a book that will increase your reputation and your profit. Discover what works and what doesn't in this book that will be your brainstorming buddy.
- Mathematical Biology I: An Introduction
- It has been over a decade since the release of the now classic original edition of Murray's Mathematical Biology. Since then mathematical biology has grown at an astonishing rate and is well established as a distinct discipline. Mathematical modeling is now being applied in every major discipline in the biomedical sciences.
- The Sorcerer's Scourge
- King Jarvin is in exile and his only hope is for Azerick and his wizard friends, along with a small army out of North Haven, to ride to the rescue. But the traitor and his vastly superior forces are not the greatest threat to the kingdom. Far to the north, a lich of extraordinary power has been gathering dark energy for years and is nearly ready to release it upon the living.
- The Union Belle
- House of Winslow Book 11 As the nation recovers from the Civil War, Sky and Rebekah Winslow's wayward son Mark is slowly making his way north through Texas after his release from a Mexican prison. Headed for Omaha to work for the Union Pacific Railroad, he is forced to shoot a man, then thrown into jail to await his prison sentence.
- Gunfighter: An Autobiography
- Son of a Methodist preacher, John Wesley Hardin killed a man at age 15, thus beginning a murderous, fugitive existence. He was eventually caught, and during his 16 years in jail studied law. After his release, he set up a law practice, but soon returned to gambling and drinking. By the time of his death at the age of 42, he was killed in a barroom brawl he was loathed as a murderer and loved as a vigilante hero, in equal measure.
- Running the Table: The Legend of Kid Delicious, the Last Great American Pool Hustler
- Starred Review. This new release from Sports Illustrated writer Wertheim (Venus Envy), who expertly reports a true life story reminiscent of The Hustler and The Color of Money, details the exploits of Danny Kid Delicious Basavich, who, after dropping out of high school in the 1990s, went from being a suicidal, overweight teen to a legendary pool player.
- Beyond A Highland Whisper
- The last time Latharn MacKay walked among his kinsman was in Scotland of 1410. Sensuous and charismatic, all the women wanted him, but none could capture his heart. Latharn's charm became his curse when a dark sorceress didn’t take rejection well. She snared his soul into a crystal globe until the one woman destined to be his love whispered his release.
Précédente 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 101 Suivante