- Smotherhood: Wickedly Funny Confessions from the Early Years
- "Television crime reporter and full-time mother tells it like it is in this raw, irreverent collection of essays--just what mothers are asking for when they curl up with a book at night after a seventeen-hour day. Amanda Lamb, a regular contributor to Dot-moms.
- 30 Years of Baseball's Great Moments-
- Recounts over seventy great moments in baseball since World War II including a marathon game, a seventeen-run inning, and a twenty-three game losing streak.
- For three years, Alexandria has lived among mortals - pretending to be like them and trying to forget the duty she had been trained to fulfill as a child of a mortal and a demigod. At seventeen, she is pretty much accepted that she is a freak by mortal standards .and that she will never be prepared for that duty.
- Lie to Me
- Tori St. Claire grew up writing. Hobby quickly turned into passion, and when she discovered the world of romance as a teen, poems and short stories gave way to full length novels with sexy heroes and heroines waiting to be swept off their feet. She wrote her first romance novel at seventeen.
- The Benefactor
- A taut, suspenseful and pulse-pounding psychological thriller with a killer twist. He's the family you wish you never had. When Sean and Maggie win a holiday to Miami it's an ideal opportunity to forget a death in the family as well as rebuild bridges with their seventeen-year-old daughter Sophie and twelve-year-old son Liam.
- Bloodcurse: A Regency Vampire Novel
- They come for the cure in shades of crimson.Of course, seventeen-year-old Elle Warner doesn't know that when she arrives for a six week stay in the luxurious city of Bath. But stories are told. Bodies are found. A young and mysterious stranger may hold the key to these tragedies-and very possibly to the fate of the girl who cannot escape his gaze.
- Josephine and the Soldier
- Josephine Josephine Best has it all figured out. Just seventeen, she's been to college, she has her own hairdressing shop, and she refuses to be distracted by any of that courting nonsense. At least until nice George Brooks begins to pursue her. Jojo isn't looking for romance, but she permits George to call on her.
- Touch, Book One When a strange boy tumbles down a river embankment and lands at her feet, seventeen-year-old adrenaline junkie Deznee Cross snatches the opportunity to piss off her father by bringing the mysterious hottie with ice blue eyes home. Except there's something off with Kale. He wears her shoes in the shower, is overly fascinated with things like DVDs and vases, and acts like she'll turn to dust if he Full description.
- After breaking a centuries-old romantic curse, Emma Connor is (almost) glad to get back to normal problems. Although
it's not easy dealing with the jealous cliques and gossip that rule her exclusive Upper East Side prep, even for a seventeen-year-old newbie witch.
- Sovereign Hope (A Young Adult Paranormal Romance)
- Everyone has a soul.Some are just worth more than others.Farley Hope was seventeen when her mother disappeared. In the last six months not much has changed, except that her eighteenth birthday came and went and still no sign of Moira.
Précédente 1 2 3 4 5 Suivante