- Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs
- Do you work magic with herbs? Do you use them in spells, for talismans or simply use their innate powers? If you don't have Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs, you need to get it right away. This book has become a classic in its field.
- The Book of Spells
- The year is 1915 and sixteen-year-old Eliza Williams has just arrived at the Billings School for Girls, the sister school of Easton Academy, founded to turn girls into dutiful wives.
- Money Magic
- No desire is beyond reach, no secret longing is unattainable,for those who master these formulas. Spells and rituals for Money, Wealth and prosperity.
- THE ANTICHRIST" TRAINING MANUAL"
- These are the Ancient Spells that were thought to be burned and destroyed by the Church. The only men who had these Recipes and Spells are the ones who sought to dominate the world along with everyone and everything in it. (Napoleon, Hitler) You should be warned that this is the Real and True Magic of the Ancients.
- Book of All Spells
- The best collection of OGL spells that you can find - all collected in a high quality perfect bound book. The number one complaint of all players that have magic users is, "Where do I find all the spells?" This book has one of the largest collection of spells from some of the most dynamic and popular d20 publishers collected in one place.
Précédente 1 2 3 4 5 Suivante